We believe in:
1. The Divine inspiration and consequent authority of the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments. By the term "Divine inspiration" we mean the truthfulness and authority of both the Old and New Testament Scriptures in their entirety as the only written Word of God, without error in the original manuscripts and the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
2. The doctrine of the Trinity, one God revealed as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, creator of all things, infinitely perfect.
3. The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His miraculous conception, humanity, miracles, bodily resurrection, ascension and return.
4. The personality of the Holy Spirit whose ministry is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and during this age to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
5. The total depravity of man who was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and are incapable of pleasing God, finding salvation only through repentance and total surrender of the leadership of our lives to Jesus Christ, who came, lived, died and rose again so that we too could have new life in Him.
6. The resurrection of the body, the eternal life of the saved, the eternal punishment of the lost; after death all people continue in conscious existence, the believer being "absent from the body but present with the Lord, the lost "in everlasting conscious torment".
7. The personality of Satan as a created being and adversary of God.