What to bring to camp?
Things You May Want To Bring To Camp:
- Bible, notebook and pen (for chapel and devotion times)
- Clothes for hot and cold days
- Sleeping Bag and Pillow
- Two pairs of shoes and Sandals
- Towels and Facecloth
- Soap and Shampoo
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Insect Repellent
- Modest Swimsuit
- Stuffed Animal
- Bring your bike helmet if you signed up for Mountain Biking!
Things That MUST Be Left At Home:
Please leave electronic devices at home (cell phones, mp3 players, ipads, etc) as these will not be permitted in the cabins primarily for privacy reasons.